NON-INVASIVE • COVID TREATMENT FOR ICU
- Positive Airway Pressure (Bi-Level)
- S/T and target tidal volume mode settings for ICU patients
- 1 year warranty
- EUA(FDA), EC, CFDA approved
30% DEPOSIT 70% L/C
DIMENSION WITH PALLET
91 x 91 x 137.5 cm
94 x 94 x 152cm
• Non-Invasive Ventilation (NIV) is a form of mechanical ventilation where air is delivered to the patient through a mask or mouthpiece.
• Bi-Level devices are non-invasive only and deliver two distinct pressures, one for inhalation and the second for exhalation; the change in pressures leads to flow of air in and out of the lungs.
• Can Bi-Level device treat COVID-19?
Yes, according to the US FDA official website March 24 EUA guidelines for ventilator:
Having concluded that the criteria for issuance of this authorization under section 564(c) of the Act are met, I am authorizing the emergency use of ventilators, anesthesia gas machines modified for use as ventilators, and positive pressure breathing devices modified for use as ventilators (collectively referred to as “ventilators”), ventilator tubing connectors, and ventilator accessories 4 that FDA determines meet the criteria for safety, performance and labeling set forth in Section II and Appendix A for emergency use in healthcare settings to treat patients during the COVID-19 pandemic, contingent upon submission of a request from the sponsor of a ventilator, ventilator tubing connector, or ventilator accessory as described in Section II and pursuant to the Conditions of Authorization in Section IV of this letter. Ventilators, ventilator tubing connectors, and ventilator accessories that have been authorized will be added to this letter of authorization in Appendix B (referred to in this letter as “authorized ventilators, ventilator tubing connectors, and ventilator accessories”).